Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recitals......

Hi, never thought of creating a blog. But there must be a first to everything rite! So, here I am, trying to write my newly acquired interest....running.

I was never a runner since school days. I love sports but distance running was totally out from my mind. A quick dash of 100m might sound interesting (though i never won any medal in any sprint race i participated at school level) but I would frown if asked to participate in any distance exceeding 400m. Hate when i need to gasp for more air.....you know that feeling when u are short of breath. The shorter the distance and period the better.

I am quite fortunate that I did not start from zero. For the past 3 years, i tried to jog a short distance of 2km to 3km (top) once in a fortnight (yeah, I really struggled to reach that 3km distance), more of trying to maintain a certain level of fitness for myself. Yes I know that is a pathetic level but its better than no km at all :-)

Then it all started about 4 months ago, the SCKLIM. The eye opener...the wake-up call...the beginning. Though in a snail pace, i am surely moving forward and will not retreat from this new journey, Insyallah.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment