Thursday, July 8, 2010

Extended Zero Week

I have decided to extend the zero week to include this week as well. Strictly speaking, last week was not really a zero week as I joined the kaki lambongs/RBUs for the trail run at Kiara. A great outing that day. Diket had captured those moment beautifully in his posting at http://wcr1414.blogspot.com/2010/07/dirt-day.html and I am perfectly happy to echo the same (ni dah jadi trick universal for RBUs hehehe).
With the extended zero week, I will skip Seremban 1/2 this coming Sunday. I think running 21.1k pending proper recovery of my current injury would keep the vicious cycle alive and kicking. To get my endorphine fixed with no running this week, I did a 500m of "caca merba" swimming at PADE's outdoor pool last tuesday (with wall break for every 50m of course). Obviously my water confidence level is still low since I am pretty sure I would only be able to do 1/2 of such distance if I did my swimming in the PADE's indoor pool (swimming in a 9 feet depth pool all the way is damn scary, especially when you are at Meter25 and succumbed to the thought, "oh no, I can't reach the wall"). I plan to do another session this weekend BUT may need to swim in the dreadful indoor pool since the outdoor pool would be transformed to another Sunway Lagoon or Desa WaterPark during the weekend. Will see how lah.
For skipping Seremban 1/2, I need to apologize to Ijam since he was the one that did the registration for me and collected my race kit, to the extent of offering the service of his office's despatch boy when I was in a long hybernated mode in getting my lazy bum to collect the bib from him. Nanti aku belanja kau Karipap ok :-)
By the way, I had lunch with the Kings @ gangster kg pisang, i.e. Diket and Det at Pelita Jln Ampang yesterday. Had a good time chit chatting (tak ingatlah ada ke tak mengumpat other RBUs hehehe) whilst enjoying our nasi kandaq. May be next time others in the vicinity/territory can join in as well :)
For those running in Seremban 1/2, don't forget to pose for pics at Jln Panglima Siamang Gagap OK. Good luck guys!

30 comments:

  1. good call. there will be other runs ok? not doing the half as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. takde citer pasal trail run ka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. semua tengah high dengan SCKLM fever lagi nih...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadia - yup, the Siemen and Shape Run are waiting :)

    Kash - We talked about Genting Trail Blazer. Next week boleh kot another Kiara Trail. This weekend got Seremban 1/2 and POS kat PD.

    Syah - hahaha, we are still high, may be due to air ketum of the King :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zif, ajar aku swim! Tension laa evryone talk about swim... Huhu
    Let the legs rest well... 42k tu jauh bro. See you at Siemens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zif: what is POS kat PD? Have you read my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zaki - jom pergi PADE. Kene masuk air dulu bagi pecah virgin hehe

    Kash - Opssss. I thought the POS at PD this weekend? Sorry, I didnt check the latest development on it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kash, now I got it Y u asked about the POS. I do remember in our last LSD at POJ prior to Sundown, you did mention about your plan to organise a POS at PD in July. After our trail run last week, I think one of the guys did mention about the POS this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bro, cendol menunggu di Seremban. Aku wakilkan kau ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alamak Diket, aku lupa ler pasal cendol apanama..Pak Wan, Pak Din??

    I hereby authorised Diket aka King Mambo to buy and consume for and on my behalf Cendol [name] in such volume and manner as he deems fit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Leman Dawi la bro. Tembak kena sipi pun tak. And itu ayat guaman tu bro. I am not fit to eat it sebab kena cabut balik KL for my kids' training. Next time kita poei samo la ye :)

    By the way, extended zero week boleh kena LAD bro. careful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha, aku dah pakai senapang gajah, serpih pun x kena target. Seram aku bro kalau kene LAD, minta GKL grant EOT ler hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bedal nasik kandar pun bayor sendiri2 lagi mau EOT ka?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kalau x bagi EOT aku nak claim Force Majuere. Jgn plak nanti S.O tak nak issue CPC, naya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK you're heading out of my league there bro. Delta Force aku tau la. For our case, there's no CPC. Forever run bro :) Perhaps CF la kot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Assume it is just the case of different form of contract we are used to. Kalau PAM form, Syah would surely be the King :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ni apa banyak benar acronym ni? EOT la LAD la PAM la...

    Anyway, how come Ziff claim he stayed in Labu for so many years but never heard of Leman Dawi? Masuk TV tau!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diket, nanti lukis peta pergi Leman Dawi ye, aku nak gi after race.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Ziff stayed in a different kind of Labu kot. I also dunno the place la Deo. Ask cikgu selaku tuan rumah. Heard it's along the Seremban-Tampin road.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haza - When I was in Labu i think Leman Dawi was still trying to come out with the killer cendol recipe. BTW den duduk dokek estet Labu tu setahun setongah ajo

    Deo - Wish u the best for the run this Sunday. Nanti buat report pasal cendol Leman Dawi sekali :)

    Diket - Labu bukan sebarang Labu, ini Labu Labi daaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ziff: err, you were in Labu?? err, sekolah kat estet KM11 Jalan Labu tu ke?

    ReplyDelete
  23. tsar, mid 87 til end 88. Not sure about KM11 but its at Batu 7, Jalan Labu. U were there as well last time?

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ziff: Woah! I came in 88 and stayed till spm in 92. Then u must be in Kashpi and Jalil's batch? (hahaha, opposite end of the spectrum)

    ReplyDelete
  25. betul lah, I was in the same batch with Kashpi (now ustaz). I never bullied u rite hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Err, don't think so, as far as I could remember lah. Ke traumatized giler until I had forgotten? :D Kidding. We're all good. Man, that was ages ago! *erk*

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was a very nice senior, never buli juniors one :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I believe you. Same here. Never believed in ragging and bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  29. woi, kenapa tak masuk oi...kena belanja bukan setakat nasi goreng je ni, cendol leman dawi, abc ais banyak, goreng pisang nangka, kuih keria, uihh..banyak ni...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ijam, minta ampun. Nanti kita shopping kat Pasar Malam Pantai Dalam. Branch cendol leman dawi ada x kat Pantai Dalam tu, kalau x der, cendol mamak klang ok kot hehehe

    ReplyDelete