Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Race Report......

Last Sunday was special. The day when I had a journey of 42.195km on foot in KL. Passing those roads and places. prior to the journey, were mostly of no significance. Roads that you have passed and places that you have seen countless times, especially when you were travelling in a moulded steel frame vehicle powered by a combustion engine called automobile. Now this is my report.
Errr...my deepest apology. The report is still haphazardly stored in my head and I just unable to translate them into writing because, you guess, I am yet to complete my Income Tax Return and the due date for submission is tomorrow!! Ammahhhhhh!! Yeah, I am just another typical Malaysians who just love to wait until the very last minute to submit the dreadful Income Tax Return. Guilty as charged, no need to call for my defence. Before I lost more RM for late filing (which I could use to buy another pair of trainers etc), I just need to complete that form today. Now where are the #$$%%$ receipts of the books that I purchased last year (or I might have just thrown them away!!!!). Ammahhh.

16 comments:

  1. alaaaa... potong stim laaa income tax ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont you crack open your brain or you want nik (1st commentor), kash & me open it up for you?

    p/s : mana cerita awek dan amoi ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. potong betul laaa

    wa dah pegang aiskrim dah nih!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will settle the tax thingy soon hehehe. Nik, race report bila nak up? kalau ikut finishing order, ramai lagi yang x upload race report nie....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiya! Iklan LHDN pun ada kat blog ke? I thought only in Mix.fm?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam, sori nyampuk. ziff, looks like your blog is next R&R in my blog-hopping-highway :D

    btw, dpt tax refund ke ni? *hehe, tak kenal sgt dah tanya psl refund... dusyum*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your time bro. Let them wait. Nanti dapat refund bwk gi sremban ye...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! berdebar nak membaca report sekali potong laaa.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys, nanti if i got refund, boleh buat kenduri Karipap....hehehehe. Tp kalau kene top-up boleh kene terperap ajer kat rumah...budget lari

    ReplyDelete
  10. ni sorang lagi macam Yim, suka potong memotong :)

    i cannot sleep man! he he

    ReplyDelete
  11. aiseh.. takde report lagi ka.. aiseh.. tak boleh la ini macam.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, Income Tax done. Can do the report today :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zif, I cant protect you anymore lah. Kak june done with the report woi!

    ReplyDelete