Monday, April 5, 2010

On the road...

I am flying to Kuching again tonight. Will be there until Wednesday. It is just another working trip but if based on precedents, as in previous trips, highly likely I will fail to control my apetite, again. Though I had passed those "melantak" or "mentekedarah" days but my food intake will subtantially be more each time I am on the road. And I am already flunked my first test now with the first 10k done with a plate of brayni and pan mee dry consumed at the lounge. The next 15km mark will be the meal to be served during flight and I guess by wednesday I will complete a makan marathon (but no worry guys, this marathon needs no training and my pace will be a slow and steady one :). I hope I will have the time to shop for 10 rolls of kek lapis india before flying back. Training? hmmm...may be i'll do few laps of swimming at the hotel pool, if time permitted ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Wah he travels yet again hehe. As they say, got input balance it with the output runs lah. Errm .. all I hear is food je? Hehehe ... Safe trip bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha wah, ni aku buleh kirim gelama masin nih hahahaha

    btw, trick that worked for me, lah, was lugging a big bottle of mineral water everywhere, and drink all the time sampai penat pegi toilet. lapar je, minum... lapar je, minum lagi hahaha

    semoga berjaya buat PB wei kat marathon tuh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. syah, good tips there. I was really bloated by the time i finished the meal on the plane. Luckily i managed to control my intake during breakfast tadi. Tp lunch kantoi..hehehehe. Mana nak cari kat KL a plate of Ten don (japanese rice dish with tempura) at RM15 only!

    ReplyDelete